Swap Your Stash Consignment Sale Oct 21st 9am - 4pm
Join us Saturday, Oct 21st 9am - 4pm at Toasty Baby Natural Parenting (map) to shop the sale.
- Sell your used diapers and earn some money!
- Pick up new diapers to try!
- Find great deals on new and used cloth diapers and accessories, including cloth trainers, wet bags, and pail liners!
Show up early for the best deals!
In addition to the consignment sale, new products will be on sale in-store while supplies last.
*Please, NO STROLLERS during this sale.*
Want to shop before the crowds? CONSIGN!!! We will hold a pre-sale for all consignors & VIP customers Friday, October 20th from 6-8PM.
****For sellers (consignors):****
Want to participate in the consignment sale? Please read through the following carefully. Here are the details:
- Items that are acceptable include all types of cloth diapers and accessories, including trainers. All sale items must be clean and useable.
- You are responsible for tagging your own items. Each item needs to be tagged with:
- your last name,
- item description (must match description provided in in consignor signup form)
- item price, and any other useful information that might help it sell like condition, name of print, etc.
The tag needs to be attached securely so it doesn't fall off and you get credit for the sale, but make sure you don't put any pins through PUL! Avoid the use of stickers as tags. Diaper/safety pins through product tags and card stock or index card stock for price tags are the preferred method.
- Sale items must be dropped off at the Toasty Baby store between 12:00 PM Wednesday, October 11th and Wednesday, October 18th at 5:00PM.
- Please complete this online form: https://goo.gl/forms/
- We'll be running all the sales through our system in the store, to allow buyers to use credit cards and to calculate charge sales tax.
- You get 70% of your sales back in cash paid via PayPal, or 90% in Toasty Baby Gift Cards that will expire 45 days after they are issued. We will collect and pay sales taxes. We will also process all credit card payments.
- Payments and sales sheets will be sent on Wednesday, October 25th.
- Volunteer spots are available, which will allow you to shop early & earn 85% of your sales in cash (PayPal) or 100% in Toasty Baby Gift Cards with a 45 days expiration. Contact us for more information on this.
- Unsold items will be returned, to you and must be picked up during normal business hours between 10am on Wednesday October 25th and 4:00pm on Saturday, Oct 28th. If you plan on donating your unsold items, please indicate that on your signup form.
- After November 4th, all unclaimed items will be donated to Southside Indianapolis - The Rebecca Foundation, and BWI of Central Indiana (Indianapolis Babywearers) or another apppriate local nonprofit.
Pricing: you set your prices. Here is a guideline:
- 50% of the price of new for items in good, usable condition
- Hard to find prints: 10-20% less than the average of the 3 latest listings you can find for that print.
- Heavily Stained, tattered items, 25% of new or less.
- "China cheapy" (Alva, Sunbaby, etc) no more than $3. Items like this priced higher will not be put out for the sale and will be returned to the seller.
- Tip: Pockets should be pricing competitively (low) to sell. In recent sales we have seen an abundance of pocket style diapers that are