Sakura Bloom Chambray Linen Ring Sling
Chambray Linen Ring Sling
Each Chambray sling is crafted from two layers of the finest Belgian linen and features our signature simple, minimal design. Each distinctive colorway is created by cross-weaving two complimentary colors of thread, a look that is at once classic, eye-catching, and wonderfully versatile.
• grow with your child from infancy through the toddler years
• are easy on/off, just cinch and go
• are perfect for breastfeeding on demand wherever you are
• promote bonding, and calm fussy babies
• are comfortable, intuitive, and deliciously snuggly
• are great for naps when out and about
• mimic natural in-arms carrying positions
• are easy to care for and become softer and stronger over time
• allow you to get work done and make both of you happy
• are each accompanied by a full color instructional booklet
• are made in the USA
Twig, silver rings.
In search of the perfect natural, we cross-wove Driftwood thread (an exact Pantone match) with cream, for a visually textured neutral that will anchor any outfit -- no matter the time of year.
Spearmint, silver rings.
Lustrously crosswoven mint green and ruddy-mauve threads, this sling has all the freshness and dimension of it's namesake herb.