Baltic Amber Teething Necklace (Child)
Baltic Amber is used to soothe the discomforts of pain. When worn against the skin amber releases succinic acid that acts to reduce pain and swelling. Perfect for a teething baby or other painful ailments. Our customers swear by this time-tested and natural remedy! Our child's amber necklaces feature a safety (ball and socket) clasp and individually knotted beads.
How to select:
1) Choose Size
- Small necklaces are appropriate for young infants and are about 11" long.
- Medium necklaces are better for older infants and toddlers, and are about 12.5" long.
2) Choose Bead:
- Baroque beads pebble shaped
- Olive beads are longer and rounded
- Polished beads are shiny and smooth, unpolished are matte. Some customers prefer unpolished or raw amber for effectiveness.
3) Choose Bead Color
- Have fun!
Note: Pictures shown reflect bead color and shape, but not necessarily the bead finish.